So if you’ve been wondering how many Athena voyages you need to do to get to certain levels I’ve got you covered. I did some digging and got the numbers for exactly how many you’ll need. There ya have it mates! A whopping 93 chest in total for 1 to 10.
How much is an Athena’s chest worth?
There is an Ashen Chest of Legends, worth 1.5x the regular Chest, which can be uncovered from Ashen Athena’s Fortune Voyages. The Chest of Legends found inside a Fort of the Damned Vault is claimed by the first Crew to pick it up, counting as stolen when sold by another Crew.
What is the max level in Athena?
Players can climb up to 30 Reputation Ranks with Athena’s Fortune through performing various legendary deeds for them.
What is the fastest way to level up athenas fortune?
The Best Methods For Leveling Up The Athena’s Fortune Faction
- Raise The Athena’s Fortune Emissary Flag. Emissary Flags allow you to earn more gold and reputation when you sell treasure to a specific faction. …
- Athena’s Fortune Voyages. …
- Complete A Fort Of Fortune. …
- Buy The Athena’s Run Of Thieves Haven From Duke.
How do I get Athena chests?
Location. The Chest of Legends is the rarest and hardest to obtain chest in Sea of Thieves, it is obtained by completing Legendary voyages. This chest grants reputations for Athena’s Fortune to those who cash it in. This chest is cashed in to the Mysterious Stranger in the Tavern at any outpost.
What is the rarest chest in clash Royale?
- Legendary Chests are 1 of the 3 rarest chests won through battles, tied with Mega Lightning and Epic Chests.
- Legendary Chests are not part of the regular chest cycle (see Chest Cycle).
- Legendary Chests contain one Legendary Card from any Arena, allowing one to obtain Cards in higher Arenas.
What is the rarest chest in Sea of Thieves?
The Box of Wondrous Secrets is one of the Treasure Chests in Sea of Thieves. It is the rarest Treasure in the game.
What can you sell to Athena?
You can sell the following treasures to the Athena’s Fortune:
- Chest of Legends.
- Ashen Chest of Legends.
- Chalice of Ancient Fortune.
- Gilded Relic of Ancient Fortune.
- Skull of Ancient Fortune.
- Villainous Skull of Ancient Fortune.
- Crate of Legendary Voyages.
- Keg of Ancient Black Powder.
How do I join Athena’s fortune?
Answer: First off, you have to become a Pirate Legend. Once you’ve done that talk to the Mysterious Stranger in any Tavern, he’ll give you a shanty that will let you reach Athena’s Fortune Hideout. Head to the large shipwreck and talk to The Pirate Lord, who will give you Athena Fortune Voyages or Athena quests.
How do I sell to Athena’s fortune?
Athena’s Treasure can be sold to the Mysterious Stranger at any Tavern for Gold and Athena’s Fortune Reputation.
|Rewards, Reputation & Emissary Value
|+100% Base Reward
|+150% Base Reward
How do I make an Athena voyage?
To pick up an Athena Voyage, pirates must visit the Athena’s Fortune Hideout and speak to the Pirate Lord. While only Pirate Legends may obtain the Voyage or place it on the Voyage Table, any pirate may vote on an Athena Voyage, or be part of the crew that is on an Athena Voyage.
What is the chest of a thousand grogs?
The Chest of a Thousand Grogs is a Cursed Treasure Chest in Sea of Thieves, that causes its carrier to be drunk.
How do you become a pirate legend in 2021?
Becoming a Pirate Legend
- Talk to the Mysterious Stranger.
- Learn the Shanty of Legends.
- Play the Shanty in the Tavern.
- Look for the glowing symbol on the ground.
- Fall down the opening.
- Gain access to the Athena’s Fortune Hideout.
- From now on, you’re a Pirate Legend.
How do I get shanty of legends?
The title is awarded to players that have reached level 50 in three different Trading Companies, and bought the corresponding level 50 promotions.
Does Reapers count for pirate legend?
Once a player reaches rank 50 with The Reaper’s Bones, it will count towards Pirate Legend status. Players will be able to get water from the water barrel on the ship from every angle.
Who is fizzy Foxy?
Fizzy Foxy was one of the deadliest pirates in the earliest days of the Sea of Thieves. They sent many souls to the Ferryman without mercy, until this poster was hastily drawn up to warn everyone.
Who is the best Sea of Thieves player?
Top Players of 2019 for Sea of Thieves
What are curses Sea of Thieves?
Curses are a group of Vanity Items in Sea of Thieves, which can be equipped at the Vanity Chest. Curses are a purely cosmetic element of the game and add no in-game benefits. They are acquired as rewards for specific Tall Tales related Commendations. Curse effects will cover Makeup and Scars, but do not override them.