How do you describe a beautiful song?
- tuneful. dulcet.
- harmonious. melodic.
- musical. sweet-sounding.
How do you describe good music?
Bombastic superabundant; rich and showy; high-sounding; extremely good, delicious or pleasurable. Booming lively; active; advancing; resounding; deep, resonant and loud (especially of a sound).
What is a word for beautiful music?
euphonious Add to list Share. Something euphonious sounds beautiful and pleasant. “You have a euphonious voice!” is a great compliment for a singer. This word sounds pretty when you say it, so it makes sense that it describes something pleasing to the ear.
Can music be described as beautiful?
Music is beautiful because of the complex manner in which vibrating air molecules are produced, transmitted, detected, and perceived by human beings.
How do you praise good music?
- “Great musicianship, you play with confidence and vocally you have a really good tone.”
- “Vocally you have a great tone and really good control on the high notes, a great overall performance.”
- “Vocally you have a booming voice and bags of character in your tone.”
- “Great power and control are all there!”
How do you compliment a song?
“Vocally you have a booming voice and bags of character in your tone.” “Great power and control are all there!” “You have a lovely tone to your voice and had great control throughout.” “All three of you have great vocals, with good control and projection”.
How do you describe a music style?
“Texture” usually refers to sound and the activity of making sound, while “style” is most often used to describe the general impression or intention provided by a texture. We speak of a “tonal style,” a “heavy style,” or a “big band style,” all of which refer to texture-induced impressions.
What can we say about music?
It makes me think about how it relates to life and I love the beats.” “Music is a way to express yourself, keep you company while you’re alone, and always give you something to do.” “Music is everything, without music there is no purpose to a lot of stuff.” “Music is a way to express yourself and your feelings.
How would you describe an amazing album?
- A huge/big fan of (phrase) really like someone. …
- Uplift one’s spirit (phrase) fill with high spirits; fill with optimism. …
- Overload with (phrase) to put too many people or things in or on something. …
- Down-to-earth (adj) practical.
How would you describe a melodious song?
Otherwise, the following words are sometimes used to describe melody—-sweet, sonorous, harmonious, flowing, pleasant, agreeable, beguiling, rhythmic, haunting, repetitious, quick, slow, lazy, languid.
How do you describe a song you like?
Here are the vocabularies for “describe a song or a piece of music you like” with examples:
What’s a better word for beautiful?
admirable, adorable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, captivating, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enthralling, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fetching, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal, inviting …
How do you express beauty in words?
- Describe a Particular Place. When writing a novel, make sure that your scenery is specific to the place in which you have set your story. …
- Use the Senses. …
- Be Relevant. …
- Work Throughout the Story.
- wonderland. noun. a place that is beautiful, strange, and exciting.
- beauty spot. noun. a beautiful place in the countryside that attracts tourists.
- Eden. noun. a beautiful peaceful place.
- Shangri La. an imaginary distant place where everything is beautiful and peaceful.
- fairyland. noun. …
- gem. noun. …
- vision. noun. …
- work of art. noun.
- picturesque. adjective. a picturesque place or scene is attractive, especially because it is old and interesting.
- unspoiled. adjective. …
- pretty. adjective. …
- panoramic. adjective. …
- favoured. adjective. …
- picture-postcard. adjective.
- Plant a tree.
- Hug a tree.
- Make a garden.
- Go for hiking trails.
- Watch more Sunsets.
- Protect nature.
- Reduce pollution.
- The breathtaking blue sky.
- Moving clouds.
- One part of a hill covered in the shade while the other in sunlight.
- Those drops of water on the leaf.
- Sunlight reflecting from the water.
- Little plants growing in the cracks of rocks.
- Encourage children to play, dig and plant their own garden areas.
- Plant trees! …
- Walk in your backyard with your children. …
- Study the surroundings and observe the wildlife.
- Take a hike! …
- Rake the leaves and use a push mower.
What is a word for beyond beautiful?
pulchritudinous Add to list Share. Even though it looks (and sounds) like it would describe a disease or a bad attitude, pulchritudinous actually describes a person of breathtaking, heartbreaking… beauty.
How do you describe a beautiful view?
To simply describe a beautiful natural scenery you can use adjective words like Pristine, Stunning, Exquisite, Indescribable etc.
How do you write beautiful scenery?
Writing Tips for How to Write Scenery in Novels
How do you say beautiful place?
How would you describe natural beauty?
Natural beauty is one with attractive features and looking attractive naturally without any makeup. It means your lips are beautiful without any lipstick or lip balm, your eyes are beautiful without any kajal or eye makeup, your face is shiny without any compact. Everybody has natural beauty.
How do you praise a beautiful place?
Words used to describe attractive places or views – thesaurus
How do you describe beauty in writing?
Alluring highly charming or attractive and able to arouse desire or hope. Amazing stunningly beautiful; possessing uniquely wonderful qualities; inspiring awe or admiration. Angelic heavenly; divine; pure; cute; radiant. Appealing attractive; interesting; inviting; charming.
How do you appreciate nature beauty?
Here are some simple habits to appreciate the beauty of nature:
How can I admire beauty of nature?
50 Things You Can Admire In Nature
How do you appreciate greenery?
Ways You Can Teach Your Children To Appreciate Nature