How do I install tf2 Skins?
Youtube quote: We will simply highlight all three folders that we download it and then just drop them into the TF folder and the blank space and then it'll ask you to move and that's it guys.
How do I install custom player models in tf2?
Quote from the video:
Youtube quote: Steamapps. Your username and then here are your list of games. So like counter-strike source blah blah blah what we're going to want is Team Fortress 2 and then we're going to head over to the TF.
How do I install custom weapons in tf2?
“Custom TF2 Weapons” adds over 100 new weapons into the game. While in spawn, type /c in the chat to access the menu and select EQUIP to equip a custom weapon!
How install mod mods tf2?
Believe it or not, the process is much easier than you think! For most mods, you simply unpack them into the following directory: steam/steamapps/common/Team Fortress 2/tf/custom. If the “custom” directory does not already exist, you may have to create it. Most of the time, that is all you have to do to install mods.
How do you install an overhaul in tf2?
Quote from the video:
Youtube quote: You're gonna go into your steam apps your common Team Fortress 2 TF. And then if there's not a custom folder here you make one so literally just make a folder I call it custom.
How do I install tf2 Huds?
- go to C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\custom.
- extract in most cases zip or rar file in that directory.
- load up tf2, done.
- Download Audacity.
- Download GCFScape.
- Open GCFScape.
- Navigate to /steam/steamapps/common/Team Fortress 2/tf and choose the tf_sound_misc_dir.vpk.
- Open Audacity.
- Drag the sound that you want to change from GCFScape to Audacity.
- Drag your custom sound.
- Create or download a custom audio file for your kill sound. …
- Place it in tf/custom/[ANY FOLDER NAME HERE]/sound/ui. …
- Enable kill sounds in your advanced options or using the console command tf_dingalingaling_lasthit 1.
How do I mod tf2 sounds?
How do I make custom ones?
How do you change the conga music in tf2?
In conga, make a folder called “sound” (no quotes), and in sound make a folder called “music” (no quotes). If you’re attempting to change the conga music, the sound file in the music folder you created MUST be a wav. file, and must be called “conga_sketch_167bpm_01-04” (no quotes).
How do you add a custom death sound in tf2?
To do this, you need the following: