- albums are now in joined view with images.
- click on your username.
- select Images.
- click on All Images.
- and select an album you wish to view.
What happened to Imgur albums?
How do I use Imgur album?
- Logging on and in – Open up your web browser and go to www.imgur.com. …
- Album tab – At the top right of the page, you will see a button called Album. …
- Creating the album – After you select the new album and name it, click Edit Album located on the upper right portion of.
- Open the Imgur app and tap on the magnifying glass icon in the lower left-hand corner from any screen.
- You’ll be greeted with a whole host of options to explore further.
How do I link to an entire Imgur album?
Go to the main Imgur front page, select all your images you want to upload in your image folder, and then directly drag them into the browser window, like the following image. Imgur will upload all of these images to your account and also sort them into an album for you.
Does Imgur have private albums?
When you upload a post to Imgur, you have two post privacy options: Hidden and Public. A hidden post means that your post is not shared with the general Imgur community and can only be accessed via the URL.
Where are all my Imgur images?
Under the, “All Images” drop-down menu all the albums are listed. You can view the images in each album by clicking on the desired album. You can also create or add a new album there.
How do I find my pictures on Imgur?
The most straightforward way to upload images on Imgur is to click the “New post” button at the top of the page, which can be found in the header on all Imgur pages. From there you can click on “browse” to find images stored on your device.
What is an Imgur album?
Once you’ve learned how to upload images on Imgur, the next step is creating a post (AKA album). The difference between uploading images and making a post is that images you upload can be private whereas a post is shared and visible by the Imgur community.
Can people see hidden Imgur albums?
Hidden posts cannot be searched, will not receive comments or votes, and will not appear in your user profile. Hidden posts are never entirely private because they can always be accessed by other people with access to the URL.
How do I find someones Imgur account?
Search for their username to see all the users with that name or similar.
What can I use instead of Imgur?
10 best Imgur alternatives
- ImageShack [Best for high-res image support] …
- Postimage [Best for social media sharing] …
- Flickr [Best for image editing] …
- imgbox [Best for unlimited storage] …
- PicPastePlus [Best for privacy] …
- ImgPile [Best for free hosting] …
- Kek.gg [Best for simple image sharing]
Where can I post pictures anonymously?
The best anonymous image hosting sites available
- Hostinger. Powerful anonymous image hosting for webmasters. …
- Imgur. Best all-around anonymous image hosting site. …
- Postimage. Reliable anonymous image hosting. …
- IMAGEBAM. A great option for adult content. …
- Pasteboard. Fast, simple, and anonymous image hosting. …
How do I get NSFW on Imgur?
Tap the profile button in the bottom right corner, then tap the cog icon in the top right corner of your profile page. Select “Mature content” to find the toggle.
What does Imgur stand for?
He confessed, “I really liked imgur because it sort of puts two abbreviations together; img for image, and ur for your. So it doubles as Your Imager.” (This is where we’re required to note that the site is pronounced with a soft G, according to the platform itself.
Is Imgur owned by Reddit?
In 2016, Reddit introduced native image hosting, causing a notable decrease in Imgur submissions on the site. On September 27, 2021, Imgur announced that they were acquired by MediaLab AI, Inc., a holding company of internet brands.
Who is Imgur owned by?
Kara Swisher: Today in the red chair is Alan Schaaf, the founder and CEO of Imgur, which is spelled I-M-G-U-R. He started the company almost 10 years ago and it has turned into sort of a hangout where people share images, memes and GIFs.